1/18/08

I know I'm crazy, one of those dog people!




So, this post is pretty much for my dad. He loves animals and always has and everytime I talk to my mom on the phone she tells me how much he wants to see and play with Bronx. The other pics I have up don't show his face very well so here you go Dad! I love the color of his eyes, they are the coolest green color!



This is the face I get everytime I tell him "NO" or "COME BRONX"!!

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

How can you tell that face no?! House training was really hard. I just tried to be very consistent. I would bring him over to where he had gone and show it to him and tell him NO and then put him outside, because he doesn't like to be alone so it was a good punishment. I couldn't rub his nose in it when he was a puppy(it made me too sad)

Enjoy the Journey said...

Ash... I can't wait to come to your house and play with that puppy! DeWy won't let me have one so I will have to live vicariouosly through you! Oh... give me a call and let me know what we need to do for dinner!!

Becky said...

Okay, i'm not a dog person but Bronx is just a cutee.